Do you work in higher education?
Do you use analytics (SAS, Tableau, PowerBi …) to support student success?
If you aren’t using analytics right now, would you like to?
Are you looking for ways to collaborate with other institutions?
In this inaugural weekend event, attendees will
- share opportunities and challenges related to the use of analytics in higher education
- share best practices for the development and/or expansion of analytics in higher education
- explore opportunities for collaboration among higher education institutions to support student success through the use of analytics
Answers to FAQs
Everyone is welcome! Prior experience with SAS or other analytics platforms is not needed.
Your registration cost covers: conference materials, Saturday lunch, beverages both days, and a workshop of your choice on Sunday.
Yes, you can reserve a room for Saturday night at the reduced conference rate; please make reservations before no later than Sunday, October 1, 2023.
Yes, we’d love to hear your thoughts and ideas. Please share at email@example.com
Yes, we’d love your help with on-site logistics. Please reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org
Event Overview (more details soon)
- Morning – presentations & discussions by institution type (2yr / 4yr)
- Networking lunch
- Afternoon – joint session, presentations & discussions
- Morning workshops