Your company logo will be displayed at the event you choose to sponsor.
1. Academic Institutions should contact the sponsorship committee (SponsorInfo@sesug.org) for academic pricing.
2. As soon as you register as a sponsor, we will request a logo to post on the web.
3. Platinum and Gold Sponsors may add a demo room booth for $1000 (50% off the Exhibitor price)7. Demo room space will be assigned to Exhibitors on a first come/first served basis based on sponsor registration date. Spaces are limited.
4. Additional opportunities to present will probably be available. Register early so we can advertise your presentations in the presentation schedules.
5. Email addresses will be sent to you about a week before the conference.
6. The estimated number of attendees will be determined in September. Bag items must be approved by the sponsor relations committee.
7. One additional vendor registration can be added for 50% of the business/government rate in effect at the time the sponsor registers. This additional registration does not entitle the registrant to attend sessions.
Conference Bag Advertiser
In addition to our Sponsorship Packages, SESUG also has a Conference Bag Contributor option. For a $250 investment, organizations taking part in this option can have TWO items put in each attendee conference bag. None of the other Sponsorship benefits are available with this option.
How Do I Register To Be A Sponsor?
Register online using the Sponsorship tab at Sponsorship Registration starting June 5, 2104.
Register early to maximize your benefits. Your company name will be added to our email, your logo will be posted on our web site and your ad will be placed in the conference program.
Full Payment and all conference program content must be received by September 3, 2014. Some program benefits may not be available after that date.
After you register as a Conference Sponsor, we will send you a special code to register your waived attendee(s). This additional registration step is necessary so we can prepare a package of conference materials for your attendees.
We would like to have your company logo and a short description of your company (100 words or so) for on our website as soon as possible.
You may want to begin thinking about what you would like to insert in the conference bags (pens, paper, ad...), a giveaway at closing session, and your ad for in the conference program. None of these are required, but are available for you to participate in.