Volunteering at SESUG 2022
SESUG is an all-volunteer organization. The annual
SESUG conference needs attendees like you to help
make it a success. Volunteering adds value to your
overall conference experience by adding to your
knowledge about the conference organization,
expanding networking opportunities with other
attendees, and making lifelong friendships.
Additionally, the work of volunteers helps SESUG
keep conference fees affordable for all attendees
while keeping everyone’s conference experience robust, fun, and engaging!
You can now sign up for volunteering opportunities for the 2022 Conference through signup.com!
Volunteer opportunities at SESUG 2022 include:
- Session Coordinator – Help with timekeeping, attendance-tracking, and introducing speakers. Take advantage of this great opportunity to network with speakers and section chairs!
- Registration/Information Desk Assistant – Assist with checking in attendees and answering any questions they may have. Talk with conference leaders and learn more about putting on a conference.
- Table Topic Leader – Lead a lunch-time table topic. Take advantage of the opportunity to lead a networking or problem-solving discussion in an engaging manner while enjoying delicious food!
- BOF Leader – Organize and lead a Birds-of-a-Feather session on a topic of interest to you. Start a discussion with others who “speak your language” and meet new friends!
- Special Events Assistant – Assist with SESUG activities such as a hackathon, game night, or charity event. Be a part of the fun and energy of SESUG while learning something new!
When you register for the conference, you will also have the opportunity to sign-up as a volunteer! For more information, please contact our SESUG 2022 Volunteer Chair at email@example.com