The Call for Papers (CFP) for SESUG 2021 is now closed.
Preparing for the Conference as a Presenter
- If your paper is accepted, you will be contacted by the chairs of your academic section. Please confirm with them you will be attending the conference.
- Upload a signed Permission to Publish (P2P) form to the START system no later than August 16, 2021.
- Register for the conference by October 9, 2021 in order to receive the Early Registration rate.
- Please use the paper template (found below) to begin drafting your final paper. A final PDF version of your paper must be uploaded to the START system by August 30, 2021.
Templates (click on the links below to download or view)
- Paper Template
- PowerPoint Presentation Template
- PowerPoint Wide Screen Presentation Template
- E-Poster Presentation Template
Permission to Publish Forms (click on the links below to download or view)
Resources (click on the links below to download or view)
- SESUG 2021 Submission Guidelines
- SESUG 2021 Presenter Tips
- How to Apply e-Signature to PDF
- E-Poster FAQs
The intention is for authors to upload documents such as papers, presentations, and permission to publish forms using the START Paper Submission System themselves. If you encounter trouble, please let your section chair know.