The Call for Papers (CFP) for SESUG 2021 is now open! You can submit a proposal here:
Preparing for the Conference as a Presenter
- If your paper is accepted, you will be contacted by the chairs of your academic section. Please confirm with them you will be attending the conference.
- Upload a signed Permission to Publish (P2P) form to the START system no later than August 16, 2021.
- Register for the conference by July 31, 2021 in order to receive the Early Registration rate. Standard registration rates apply starting August 1, 2021.
- Please use the paper template (found bellow) to begin drafting your final paper. A final PDF version of your paper must be uploaded to the START system by August 30, 2021.
Templates (click on the links below to download or view)
Permission to Publish Forms (click on the links below to download or view)
Resources (click on the links below to download or view)
- SESUG 2021 Submission Guidlines
- SESUG 2021 Presenter Tips
- How to Apply e-Signature to PDF
- E-Poster FAQs
The intention is for authors to upload documents such as papers, presentations, and permission to publish forms using the START Paper Submission System themselves. If you encounter trouble, please let your section chair know.