The SouthEast SAS User Group (SESUG) will hold its annual conference virtually from October 17-19th, 2021. As part of this conference, SESUG is offering a limited number of grants to full time students in accredited degree-granting program in the northeast and southeast regions of the U.S. to attend SESUG 2021.
Grant Criteria and Eligibility
- Use SAS software for research or studies in current academic program.
- Be able to attend the virtual conference.
- No previous SESUG scholarship or grant award.
- Be willing to participate in a student Birds of a Feather (BOF).
- Pay a $10 registration fee, if selected.
Note: Applying and accepting a grant to the virtual conference does not disqualify students from accepting a grant to a future in-person conference.
How to Apply
If you are a student who is interested in attending SESUG 2021 virtually in October and wish to complete a grant application, here is the information you will need:
Grant application deadline: September 17, 2021
Grant application form: Apply Here
Why Attend SESUG?
- Network with other SAS users.
- Learn how SAS is used in many industries.
- Expand your SAS knowledge and skills.
- Learn more about career paths for SAS users.
SESUG Grants Coordinator