Users Group Support
SESUG coordinates with SAS Users Group leaders and other contacts from in-house user groups in the Southeast Region for purposes of providing support to these groups. SESUG supports these groups by providing the following:
- Consultation and support for maintaining interest and relevance for user groups.
- Distribution of SAS related information relevant to user groups.
- Participation in SESUG Local and In-House User Group events.
- Providing opportunities for participation in the annual SESUG conference.
Local SAS® Users Groups in the SESUG Region
SAS Local Users Groups (LUGs) provide a great way of getting involved with other SAS users right in your community. SESUG area supported LUGs can be found in many major cities throughout the eastern United States. If your user group is not listed below, please let us know and we will add it to the list.
- Birmingham Users Group for SAS (BUGS) - Birmingham, AL area
- Boston Area SAS Users Group - New England States
- Cincinnati SAS Users Group - Southern Ohio, Northern Kentucky
- Dartmouth Area SAS Users Group (DASUG) - Upper Valley or New England
- DC SAS Users Group (DCSUG) - Washington DC, MD and Northern VA
- Jackson SAS Users Group - Jackson, MS area
- New Jersey SAS Users Group - Northern and Central New Jersey
- Philadelphia SAS Users Group (PhilaSUG) - Philadelphia, PA area
- South Florida SAS Users Group (SOFLSUG) - South Florida area
- Virginia SAS User Group (VASUG) - Central Virginia
For questions regarding User Group Relations please email Abbas Tavakoli.