- Speaker sharing is one of the many ways SESUG supports local and in-house SAS user groups in the SouthEast region.When available, SAS will also provide a speaker to the NorthEast region .
- SESUG provides SAS user groups a yearly presentation selected from our list of topics and delivered virtually by our SESUG EC featured speakers.
- SESUG speakers in the local area are also available for in-person presentations. SAS User Groups can also choose to fund an out of the area presenter for an in-person presentation.
- Local and in-house SAS user groups in the SESUG region (Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Maryland, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, West Virginia, Washington DC, Puerto Rico) are eligible to participate.
- For organizations with locations in multiple regions, SESUG also supports entities with a presence (SAS users) in this region.
- User groups in the former NESUG region are also eligible to apply.
- Sponsorship is limited to one virtual speaker each calendar year. Selected speakers can be expected to provide more than one presentation at a single user group meeting if requested.
- SESUG fulfills local and in-house SAS user group requests for speakers based upon speaker availability.
- In person speakers are available if in the local area or at the expense of the SAS User Group.
- In order to accommodate multiple user group requests for a speaker, SESUG may request use of an alternate speaker.
Requesting a Speaker:
- Please plan as far in advance as possible so that SESUG can accommodate your request.
- After reviewing the available topics, speakers, and speaker bios at
select your “top three choices” of speakers, and email your request
- Desired date / time / location of meeting
- User Group name and contact information
- Virtual connection information
- Three preferred speakers, and the presentation titles of interest.
- SESUG will review your request and, if fulfilled, SESUG will provide you with confirmation of:
- NOTE: Requests are fulfilled based on speaker availability.