SESUG 1997 Conference
The SouthEast SAS Users Group Conference
September 21 - September 23, 1997
Welcome to SESUG '97 in Jacksonville! This is our opportunity as SAS users
to share, question, listen and learn about a vast array of topics relating to the SAS system
and its varied and dynamic uses in our professional lives. Read on to
find more out about the conference location, format, and ways to
Table of Contents
About the Conference
- Conference Overview
- A brief overview of the major conference events and other useful
- A day-by-day itinerary of the conference, including information about
the pre-conference Workshops, and an
listing of all papers being presented..
- Register on-line for the conference, Sunday workshops, and
- What is this conference about?
About the Location
- What hotel is the conference at, and how does one make reservations
(be sure to mention that you are with the SESUG conference)?
to the conference hotel
- Once the hotel reservations are made, how does one actually get
to the hotel?
Harbourside Travel Services
- The official travel agency of SESUG
- Learn a little about the area of Jacksonville where the conference will
- Find out what the weather will be like before you get here!
Administrivia and Other Information
- These are the people who are responsible for putting
the conference together.
- Information about SAS(R)
- Information on becoming one of the in-crowd.
Send e-mail to email@example.com
or call 706.542.5359 if you need additional information or assistance.