Registering for the SESUG Conference
Two ways to register for the conference
- Complete your Registration Online (coming soon)
Registration Form (coming soon)
and send by email or postal service
- - Sending by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Sending by postal service:
SESUG Registrar141 Blue Rock TrailPittsboro, NC 27312
|Registration Type||Early Registration
6/20/2020 - 8/20/2020
8/21/2020 - 10/05/2020
10/06/2020 - 10/27/2020
|Business & Government Rate1|
|Group Rate (5+ individuals)2||$580||$630||$695|
|Conference Tutorial Only5||$25 + tutorial fees||$25 + tutorial fees||$50 + tutorial fees|
|Conference Tutorial Fee||$175||$175||$225|
|Grant Attendees (first tutorial)6||$25||$25||N/A|
|Guest (Age 5+ Years)||$150||$150||$150|
- Active duty military will receive a $100 discount. Verification of eligibility for the reduced rate will be required by the Registrar.
- A group discount of $35 is available to groups of 5+ individuals from the same company who register at the same time. There is no group discount for Academic or Student registrations. All members of the group must be paying conference fees. Tutorial-only registrations or those receiving waived conference fees cannot be considered part of a group. Group rate is available only for Early and Regular registration.
- Academic rate is available to full-time faculty and staff of an accredited degree-granting institution. Academic rate is available only for Early and Regular registration. Verification of eligibility for the reduced rate will be required by the Registrar.
- The Student rate is available to full-time students of an accredited degree-granting institution. Verification of eligibility for the reduced rate will be required by the Registrar with a copy of the student's current course schedule showing enrollment and full-time status.
- A processing fee of $25 is charged for those who attend conference tutorials but do not register for the conference.
- A reduced registration fee of $50 is available for Grant Recipients.
Payment of registration and conference tutorial fees may be made by credit card or check. SESUG does not accept purchase orders. If payment is made by check, the check must be postmarked on or before the end date for the corresponding registration fee under which the registration was made (i.e. a check for a registration made within the early registration time period must be postmarked on or before August 20, 2020.) If payment is not received or postmarked by the end date for the corresponding registration fee, registration fees will be increased to those of the next registration time period.
Conference registrations that are cancelled via letter or e-mail by October 5, 2020 will receive a refund of the conference registration fees MINUS a $25 processing charge. Conference registration cancellations received after October 5, 2020 will not be refunded. If you are unable to attend the conference, your registration fee can be transferred, at no charge, to another attendee with the approval of the conference registrar.
Academic and Professional Development Grants
Academic Grants: Thanks to the support of SAS, SESUG is pleased to offer a limited number of reduced price registrations ($50) to qualified college or university students, high school students, college or university faculty, and high school teachers. More information on these programs can be found on the Grant Information page on the SESUG website.
Professional Development Grants: SAS also provides support that enables SESUG to offer a limited number of reduced price registrations ($50) to applicants who use SAS as part of their employment but have been using it for less than 3 years. More information on these programs can be found on the Grant Information page on the SESUG website.